Because, nice matters!

Serving individuals and business owners.



Generally for self-employed individuals

Note * Our office does fill this form out 

for a fee of $25 per form.

Form I-9 is used for verifying the identity and employment authorization of 

individuals hired for employment in the United States.

The W-4 form allows employers to withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay.  Consider completing a new W-4 form each year and when you're personal or financial situation changes.

You only need one 1096 per copy of all

1099 's filed. Unable to locate a fillable 


The link is for print and type only.

Note* our office can prepare and file 

1096  for $30.

Generally for payments paid to 

self-employed individuals. If you need 

2017, let our office know we will help 

obtain the form. 

Note* Our office does fill these forms out for a fee of $25 per form plus the cost of postage.

Employee: Complete Form A­4 and file it with your employer. Otherwise, the tax will be withheld without exemption.

Use Form 4506-T to order a transcript or other return information free of charge. See the 

product list below. You can quickly request 

transcripts by using our automated self-help service tools. Please visit us at IRS.gov and click on “Get a Tax Transcript...” under “Tools” or call 1-800-908-9946. If you need a copy

of your return, use Form 4506, Request for

 Copy of Tax Return. There is a fee to get a 

copy of your return.